HOUSTON HOUSING AUTHORITY
PATHWAYS TO SUCCESS
CLIENT EMPLOYMENT AD
Title: Document Specialist Company: GOGO Business Solutions Pay: $9.00hr
Highly detailed quality focused individual for the role of Document Specialist. This is a great opportunity to provide excellent administrative skills to ensure that information from our clients is documented and recorded into our company systems and records.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, can effectively make critical decisions while applying company guidelines, excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently in a trusted environment in a high-volume deadline oriented environment.
• Document information supplied by customers; create print ready files.
• Print and/or scan documents by creating electronic file records.
• Review and analyze records for accuracy and completeness.
• Prioritize and reprioritize work based on business needs.
• Escalate issues to management to ensure that customer needs are met and that company records are complete and prepared for review and/or verification.
• Previous experience in Document Preparation; Document Scanning and/or Document Indexing a plus
• Ability to effectively work individually or a team environment.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to adapt to changing fast-moving production environment
• Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred, Adobe Suite)
• Experience running digital print equipment a plus
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• A High School degree or GED and 2 or more years of experience in customer service and administrative support (preferably in a regulated industry) is required as well as the following:
To Apply: send resume to Damien Kelly at email@example.com
Late Date to Apply: September 30, 2016
Damien Kelly MS-HRM, SHRM-CP, PHR, | Section 3 Coordinator |
Houston Housing Authority | Department of Client Services
2640 Fountain View Dr., Suite 233R
Houston, Texas 77057
Office: 713-260-0614 | Ext: 4614 | Fax: 713-260-0822
DKelly@housingforhouston.com | http://www.housingforhouston.com |